Enjoy,
Sunday, 17 August 2014
About Me
My name is Emma, I recently graduated from high school and I am heading to university in the fall to study science and eventually become a dermatologist. I live near Vancouver, British Columbia, in my opinion the most beautiful place in the world. Even though I spend a lot of time focusing on academics I still love fashion and beauty and hope to one day create a YouTube channel covering those topics. I love to travel and have been to England, France, Hawaii, Mexico, and all over the US, surprisingly I have never ventured to any other province besides than the one I call home. Both my parents were born and raised in the UK so I like to think of it as my second home and plan to live out there for a period of time at some point. I created this blog after obsessing over a number of famous bloggers and who knows maybe one day I will have 100,000 followers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment