Sunday, 17 August 2014

New Favourite Sunnies

This is my first post, so bare with me...

Lately I have been obsessing over these Karen Walker sunglasses, but being a student, there is no way I can afford the $350 dollar price tag that they come with.

Soooo...I searched all over the internet and found these at Urban Outfitters for only $18!

I had been debating ordering them in black, however I can never seem to find a pair of sunglasses that  are suitable for my face shape, so I kept putting it off.  Thankfully I was in Vancouver for Bard on the Beach (more on that to come) and there happened to be an Urban Outfitters right down the street from the restaurant we were eating at!  So I went in and look what I found...


I decided to buy them in brown because when trying on the black pair my sister told me I looked like a freak, I agreed.  Now I just need to find a good case to protect my new sunnies as I end up scratching and/or breaking every pair I buy...

The thing I love most about these sunglasses is that their classic shape will never go out of style, so if I'm lucky these will last me until I can actually afford the real deal.

And for those of you that need some more convincing, look how great they look on this gorgeous girl that I follow on Instagram.  You can also see celebs like Khloe Kardashian and Rihanna in the stylish frames.

This is the blog wear I found them, highly recommend giving them a visit!




No comments:

Post a Comment