Sunday, 17 August 2014

Why I Love, Lauren Elizabeth

I had considered starting a blog for a while, after obsessing over many, such as Clementine Daily, the Blonde Salad...the list goes on.  I have a MacBook, a somewhat fancy camera, and knowledge of both beauty and fashion, the stereotypical belongings of every up and coming blogger.  During school I was just way too busy to even think about anything that didn't have to do with getting into university, and up until last week I was working full time to raise money to help get me through the next 4 long, expensive years of university.  But now that I'm finally free I can dedicate myself to something that I've been wanting to do for a long time.

I had no idea where to start and so I visited one of my favourite bloggers/youtubers Lauren, aka Love, Lauren Elizabeth.  I admire her in so many ways, she's confident, funny, drop dead gorgeous, and she connects with readers/viewers on a personal level.  It's obvious she isn't doing this for the perks, everything she posts comes from her heart and expresses her unique personality.  Her videos are informative, silly, and get a message across, but most importantly they all express her own opinion.  So many bloggers now a days are so obsessed with being like everybody else and everything they post is so fake.  Lauren is so well rounded, she has an amazing sense of fashion, sticking to neutral colours, like myself, but hey, it looks fabulous and so is she.  Her hair is GORGEOUS and she has lovely thick eyebrows.  She is so so so so funny and her makeup is so so so so pretty.  Love, Lauren Elizabeth is one of my many inspirations and I think you should all check her out and most definitely watch some of her youtube videos.



I hope my blog (and YouTube, eventually) one day becomes as successful as hers, and until then I will continue to share whatever my heart desires.

Here are the links to her Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube! x

No comments:

Post a Comment