As usual I am writing this because I am sick to death of studying...Anyways, I was looking for something to wear yesterday in the rather small closet in my dorm, and I was looking at my clothes and realized I have like two things that are colourful...
Believe it or not I do own more colourful things, except I left them at home because I never wear them! I'm always searching for neutral coloured clothes, I'm pretty sure people think I wear the same thing every day because all of my clothes look that similar. I have about a million plain white, black, and grey t-shirts and the only reason I buy new ones is because they're longer or a nicer kind of fabric (not the gross cotton that stretches and pills). I am obsessed with long t-shirts, the more I have the better. There's nothing worse than a girl wearing a short top with yoga pants or leggings (unless she has a perfect butt, then I can make an exception), and being someone who wears those kinds of pants basically everyday because I hate jeans...long shirts are a necessity. Unfortunately, I find I go through so many shirts because the fabric gets worn out so quickly, probably because I machine wash everything even though 75% of my clothing is supposed to be hand washed, I don't have time for that. So if anyone knows of a place to get basic tees that last a long time let me know! I've had my eye on some at Brandy Melville, but that's gonna have to wait until I go there in Hawaii. But surely there's more places than that! Occasionally Forever 21 has some nice ones but they're usually short which makes me want to rip my hair out. I'm constantly online shopping (procrastination at its finest) because it's so hard to find basic clothing items in stores that don't have some hideous zipper in the back or #YOLO on the front. I really don't understand what goes through designer's heads these days...
♡Emma
No comments:
Post a Comment