Friday, 17 October 2014

Care Package

So I was informed by my lovely cousin Sarah in England that I would be receiving a "care package" in the mail.  I wasn't sure exactly what it would contain but I was excited and it gave me something to look forward to.  So on Thursday while I was studying biology and it was pouring rain outside I got an email that a packaged had arrived for me at my university's mail room.  So I went and picked it up and this is what was inside...

Soap and Glory lotion, body wash, and hand sanitizer.  Nakd granola bars (all natural ingredients and SO good).  A mint dark chocolate bar, my favourite (that will help me get through studying all weekend).  Playing cards.  Magazines. Some other snacks and stationary.

It's so nice knowing I have such a huge support system of friends and family behind while I'm adjusting to university life and these goodies definitely made my day!  The smell of the Soap and Glory products strangely remind me of England, I don't know why but they do, I'm so obsessed with them they have become my new go-to products, especially the hand sanitizer because there are SO many germs in university, it grosses me out!  I was sick on the first week and I don't want it to happen again!  This package also reminded me of how much I miss England, I was there last summer and I dying to go back and see my family and SHOP.  They're fashion sense is a million times better than it is in Canada, if you ever get the chance to visit there you will know what I mean.

My cousin said she will be sending me some more goodies to get me through uni next month and I cannot wait!

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment